ADVICE AND TIPS ON CARING FOR YOUR DENTURES
- Only your dental professional is qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed inside and outside daily with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush with round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpaste, which are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Rinse with cold water.
- Dentures warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture regularly for worn teeth.
- Worn and stained dentures can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Discuss all your current medications with your doctor and dental professional.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional regularly.
- Have loose dentures checked immediately as they can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- When not in use, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent them from drying out.
- Most dental insurance policies provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.
Wexford Dental Arts
103 N. Meadows Dr., #224
Wexford, PA 15090
Phone: (724) 934-3900
Fax: (724) 934-3030
Mon: 11:30am – 7:00pm
Tue: 11:30am – 6:30pm
Wed: 7:30am – 2:30pm
Thu: 7:30am – 2:30pm
Fri: 7:30am – 2:30pm
Wexford Dental Arts provide general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry services, including: comprehensive dental exams and cleaning, cosmetic dentistry, restoring your smile with dentures and dental implants and more. We see patients from WEXFORD PA • PITTSBURGH PA • CRANBERRY PA • HAMPTON PA • MCCANDLESS PA
PINE RICHLAND PA • FRANKLIN PARK PA • SEWICKLEY PA • ROSS PA • MARS PA